Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Exqueeze me?

saw the physio yesterday.
thought i would be out for another week or 2.
try 4 weeks.
then bike 2 weeks.
then more walking.
exqueeze me?
then i dont wanna know after that...
basically another 3 months until i get to do something 'decent'
bugger.

not too sure what a triathlong is jen.
it may well just be a spelling mistake.
but hearing it gave me visions of me on the bike in a thong.
and then i thought about that picture miners had on his blog a couple of years back.
for those who dont remember - think borat.
then i really started laughing.

have a case of the lazies at the moment.
my 2 hour kayaks are turning into 1 hour.
my 1.5km swims are turning into 1km or a no show.
couch sounds good :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Opps. Let's call it a jetlag induced typo & leave it at that shall we?

And please, no references to Miner a la Borat. I'm trying to eat ;-)

2:02 PM  
Blogger Cirque said...

Hmmm... are you developing a new 50k to couch program?

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home