Monday, December 01, 2008

Paddle



1st photo is for tesso: inside of my car is 2.85m long. kayak is 2.82m long.
2nd photo according to vegie is me running away for the circus. and yes yvette i am happy to drop you off to cirque in my new kayak!

tuesday: 1000m swim (a bit buggered!)
wednesday: off
thursday: pilates, massage and 2hr paddle (a bit rainy!)
friday: off
saturday: 1500m swim
sunday: gentle paddle with TOH and the dogs. the bichon got a little scared when i started heading towards a flock of pelicans with her in the boat!
monday: golf. scored under 50 for 9 holes for first time in a while. playing 3 times a year has finally caught up with me :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Cirque said...

Hey! Is that my house in the background?

7:01 AM  
Blogger Tesso said...

I think I want one. A purple one.

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home