Monday, March 17, 2008

No noooze

...is good noooze.

to cut a long story short i got a little needle last tuesday.
when you already do absolutely everything to prevent itb - massage, physio, stretch, strengthen, biomechanics etc... it doesnt give you a lot of room to move when things flare up.
its either put the brakes on for a while (not really an option at the mo) or ....

have done 2 runs since: 7 & 10km with no problem and a few short bike sessions.
though i would be surprised and disappointed if i couldnt run 10km with cortisone in my itb bursa!

not much else to report.
and for the record youre welcome to punch me in the tummy tesso.
my six pack will save me :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Glad to hear it. Fingers crossed !

8:37 PM  
Blogger Tesso said...

I thought they used big needles for cortisone shots.

I might hold off that belly punch for a while, I don't want to run Canberra with my hand in plaster.

8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home